bakpakchik

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feeling Terribly Lazy

I'm feeling very uncreative (is that even a word?) and lazy (an understandable after-effect of a two-week holiday that felt like a two month one), so try as I may, none of the oh-so-witty ideas I have of putting the holiday/wedding pix on the blog are materializing any time soon.

Here's one of us three in our wedding finery.

3 Ali Khans small

This is ALL I can do now, OKAY?! I'm being LAZY! Go away and let me waste my time at work ... NOW!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I think you should enter them in some kind of caption contest, or maybe submit them to Benetton for an East-meets-West campaign?

But tell me, who's the Indian-ized woman in the photo on the right??

3:59 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

are those bohra topi's?

7:15 AM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

Nice picy :)

4:20 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

simple bride, eh?

1:51 PM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

d: I'm too lazy for competitions.
abbas: yup, bohra topis they are!
jonybr: thanks
flying cow: which bride?!!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

confusion galore. i missed the title on top of the pic.
mwuahuhauahua~!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

why would one wear bohri topi's with a shalwar kameez? it's always a pajama kurta!

oh well. *shrug*

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home