bakpakchik

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ten Questions I Am Afraid I Will Never Get To Ask

1. Why is there a mushroom groing under my desk? (unless I move to Spain and have my office in my garden)

2. Why is there a cow in my car? (unless my car is parked in a field of daisies)

3. Where did I put my shiny yellow gharara? (unless I die and go to Hell)

4. What time is Jen coming to lunch? (Jen being short ror Jennifer Aniston)

5. Should I have not invited Angie ... what if jen gets upset? (Angie being ... y'know ... Tomb Raider chick)

6. Why did you spend my one million dollars without asking me if I had any other change left? (HA!!!)

7. Have you seen my red Lamborghini? It's the one with real gold plated rims .... (HA HA!!! ... and that's not counting my blue one with the paltinum-plated rims)

8. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 54KARAT DIAMOND RING?!!!! (in a world where I could not onlyafford gems, but would also LIKE to)

9. Why did that rich Sheikh die and leave me ALL his property, including his 3 islands in the carribean? (i get greedier ....)

10. Why Diana, why? Why did you marry that monkey called Charles?!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never say never...

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home