bakpakchik

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

RANT !!!

Isn't it simply blood-boiling when all you want to do is simply catch up on a thread on 'Pakistani Wmen's Issues' and you keep getting the same message again and again:

Bad, bad server. No donut for you

Unfortunately, the orkut.com server has acted out in an unexpected way. Hopefully, it will return to its helpful self if you try again in a few minutes.

It's likely that the server will behave this way on occasion during the coming months. We apologize for the inconvenience and for our server's lack of consideration for others.

What-the-F-Ever!

Listen, just let me friggin' get on my thread! Why do people make things thay can't fix when broken?

*sigh*

I'm about to go off on a tangent here now.

Orkut is SO addictive. I swear, I have done nothing today except Orkut.

ORKUT ORKUT ORKUT

My boss will kill me if he finds out. LOL.

Back to the matter at hand, right now, my whole 'communites' page won't load. At least that's better than this morning, where ALL my communities would load except for PWI: THE ONLY ONE I WANTED TO GO TO!

Is there some supercomputer somewhere in the world that monitors what I want and then DOESN'T give it to me? BLEH

Well, at least it's an improvement on a few days ago ... when I could read all my threads ... but none of my patiently written posts would SHOW UP!!!

Right, I'm gonna go now ... my thread's showing now. I guess ranting DOES work. It takes your mind of the problem while the problem slowly apporaches a resolution.

Okay, so let's rant about Dubai rents now ....

4 Comments:

Blogger 3rd avenue said...

ek minute rukko larki
(looking for your boss ka phone number)

10:21 AM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

Orkut it addictive? common :p

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Orkut?

Actually, tell me when we're strolling around Stonehenge...

6:02 AM  
Blogger sheandher338 said...

blogging from england much needed. :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home