bakpakchik

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

TAGGED AGAIN

Got TAGGED by Kirna.

This was quite a fun, unexpected and introspective one :)

The rules were:

1. Go to your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest)
4. Post the text of the sentence with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.

My 23rd entry was... Anniversary Party. And the fifth line is.. I love Mummy and Bhai :)

Hmm :) I do. So much. And so do I the rest of the family I have adopted from Arfiman. Not fifteen minutes ago I had a terrible headache and I was sitting on the living room floor here at Khala's with Khala on the couch and my head in her lap and suddenly, I missed Ammi a little less and my headache didn't seem so bad. :)

Sometimes, all you need is a lap to lay your head on. No matter how old you are. *sigh*

Okay, I tag
1. Arfiman
2. SmokyUAE
3. FlyingCow
4. Hinamommy
5. JohnyBravo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I don't have a blog...

6:48 AM  
Blogger Hina said...

I'm a new blogger, therefore I don't have a 23rd post... sorry!

7:40 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

i dont have a text-based blog :(
i'll just answer here instead

This is the 5th(or closest) sentence from my 23rd post:
from the 43rd floor

All the text-bloggers I know have been tagged, so no more tagging! :p

9:55 AM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

Hain hain... Is this JohnyBravo me or someone else? :D If its me i m much flattered, thank u. But i did this tagging thing already.

If its not me then ...*bummer* :D

8:50 PM  
Blogger Bakatron said...

you miss me too. admit it.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home