bakpakchik

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A million reasons why I love you ...

A million reasons why I love you, and neither enough words nor time to even begin ...

I love the way the bed is always warm on your side.
I love how you look when you are asleep when I wake up in the morning and roll over to look at you.
I love that you grab a lock of my hair when we sleep.
I love it when you smile when I kiss you forehed every morning before I leave for work.
I love the smile on your face when you find the lipstick mark while you shave.
I love it when you call me on your way to work.
I love it when you call me during the day because I didn't call you first.
I love that you check if i had my lunch today ... everyday :)
I love you telling me to drive carefully on my way home
I love it when you come home all tired and grumpy just so that I can kiss you better
I love the fact that you fix me shisha every night
I love that you offer to make your own chai if you think I'm not upto it
I love the way I can curl my toes under you while you play your XBox endlessly every night
I love the way you chew your lip when you play
I love those funny little new tickly things you come up with everyday
I love that I can still make you blush
I love you for bringing me flowers for no reason
I love you holding me in your arms and squeezing me
I love you nibbling on my thumbs
I love that I never have to explain myself to you
I love it that with you, I can be myself
I love the way you look, smell, feel, taste ...
I love you

I know I have said it to you every single night before we fall asleep, but I haven't written it down for you for a long, long time, so here it is: I love you.

I love you and I love you and I love you till I think I can love no more.

And then I love you some more.

But you know what the best part is?

Knowing that you always love me more :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone getting married in less than a month, reading this just opened a dam full of emotions

*sniff*

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...awww - being married to the man i love most in the world, i can relate to so much of this...this was very touching - thanks for sharing :)...

-ash

4:52 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

mayya ... less than a month eh? Well, at the risk of sounding soppy ... you life is about to start in less than a month ;)

and ash ... thanks for reading in :)

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home