bakpakchik

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random MSN

This is what happens when you chat on MSN late at night, with a guy who has a Star Wars fetish and knows of yours for the Corvette:

abbas: your ass is huge - you need a corvette. it will reduce your ass size
oooj@la: shut your face
abbas: a corvette has four wheels. it will aid you
oooj@la: leave me alone
abbas: im taking this corvette with me
oooj@la: fine. see if i care
abbas: im setting it on fire
oooj@la: i will slice you with my light sabre
abbas: you dont like star wars enough to use one
oooj@la: i like it plenty
abbas: you will never hurt me. your belief is weak
oooj@la: then get your own corvette!
abbas: your belief is to weak for a corvette
oooj@la: we shall see about that in 2.5 years
abbas: the corvette hates you
oooj@la: it loves me so much it follows me around everyday
abbas: it breeds contempt for you in its valves
oooj@la: i think it is desire not contempt
abbas: its fuming
oooj@la: with desire
abbas: its gas
oooj@la: gassed with desire
abbas: with bad mexican food
oooj@la: what do you know abt mexican food?!
abbas: it jams up a car and makes it hard for it to fart
oooj@la: corvettes dont fart
abbas: yeah they do. you just plugged it
oooj@la: go play with yourself
abbas: that wont work with me. i say my namaz. allah mian says thats wrong
oooj@la: what else does allah main say is wrong?
abbas: he says corvettes should only be driven by people who can use blenders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home