bakpakchik

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tagged!

I haven't been tagged, but I'll start the chain anyway ...

5 years ago: I was a freshie at Indus. I was in my 2nd semester. I thought I would grow up to be a graphic designer, living and working in karachi, and I'm an ediotr in Dubai instead. I thought I would get married to a certain boy but instead I haven't thought of him for YEARS. Gul and I used to be friends and I thought we'd always be, but we hvan't spoken for ages instead. Annie was in Sir Syed Uni and I thought she'd become an engineer, but she became a model instead.

1 year ago: I was a four-week-old bride. I had applied for a job as a nursery teacher. LOL.

5 songs i know all the words to: pehla nasha, wada raha sanam, all that she wants, sar kiyey yeh pahar, purani jeans ...actually ... the words of almost all my fav. songs just come to me once I sing along ...

5 snacks i enjoy: Karachi key raodside french fries, koi si bhi bhel puri, kethcup flavored cheese bugles, salted almonds, chinese crackers.

5 things I'd do with a million dollars: That's about 3.6 million dirhams. I would buy that 2-plus-1 bedroom flat we saw in The Greens, put it up on rent and quit my job. No wait, buy TWO of thsoe and put BOTH on rent and both Arfiman and i can quit our jobs. That leaves us with 1.6 million. Buy Arfiman his Gallardo ... pack it up in a garage for a few weeks and go on an Around the World holiday. :)

5 places i would run away to: sumetha's house, Istanbul, the beach, my bathroom, 'canada park' when i was eight with all my friends from back then.

5 things i would never wear: a corset, anything lime green, anything with a VPL, fishnet stockings, platform shoes.

5 favourite TV shows: Friends, X Files, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Full House.

5 greatest joys: being out in the rain, cooking something that turns out really well, surprise visits to Ammi when i skive off work in the afternoons, spooning with Arfiman for 'five more minutes' after the alarm goes off at 7:30 in the morning ('five more minutes' normally ends up being more like half and hour and we both get shamefullylate for work), driving back home in my Lumina singing along to 'Ya Ghali' with the dubai wind blowing through my hair.

5 favourite toys: I'm not a toy person. I can't think of a single 'toy' i am attached to currently. Does my car count as a toy? Does Arfiman? My Shisha?

Now, I tag Arfiman, Hinamommy, Smoky, Kirna and Bhayya. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Smoky?

3:30 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

I can't tag D, cuz he don't have no blog.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What's tagging?" he asked innocently.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Khurram said...

I'll answer the questions in a couple of days. Busy Busy you know ;)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home