bakpakchik

Monday, September 12, 2005

Random

I have PINK toenails
I have a BAD COLD
I have a 128 MB memory stick
I have a lot of WORK
I have a RED car ...

... in which i will now drive home, admiring my pink toenails, because I have a bad cold (and because I love my pink pedicure) and I will take some work home on the 128 MB memory stick that I will not touch.

I will watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai instead.

And I will remember all over again that I have seen this movie enough times to know the entire script by heart. Enough times to know exactly which parts make me cry (they do, even after allthese times). Enough times to know that when it rains and Anjali runs to Rahul and Rahul says 'I love you', I should keep a tissue box at hand because if it's one scene in a movie that can make me cry, this is it.

And then maybe I will water my one plant, check to see if the dinner I cooked last night is still good to eat and then wander aimlessly around the flat ... gathering dust bunnies on my bare soles.

I will NOT, however, touch the work I brought home on my 128 MB memory stick.

I will, instead, relish the thought of having work and being able to afford just letting it BE.

5 Comments:

Blogger 3rd avenue said...

i want a red car too. bahhhhhhh! :'(

i have a 1gb memory stick though. nya nanananaana! :p rotfl

(btw, i am attempting to make 2 paaos of biryani right now... let's see kya disaster tayyar hoga....)

i like kabhi khushi kabhi gham more than kuch kuch hota hai.... it had hotter clothes and kareena...

love the colorfulness of this post..... :D
cheers!

*blink*

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a memory stick... but I can think of several movies I have seen so often that I can sweat their dialogue through my pores... like The English Patient, for instance.

Oh, I have a Bluetooth dongle, though. Does that count? And I have a red car too!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Hina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Talha Masood said...

i have a 1gb flash disk :p beat ya

how could u forget the part where Rahul(Shahrukh) goes to summer camp and yells Anjellly

and both anjelis look his way

bag drops

how could u not pick that scene :)

thanx nice post

+ i am out with cold as well

Godspeed

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

nice way of posting :)
cry and cold are both blue ..
why is the tissue box brown? well let me ask u this .. do the colors have meaning or are they just random?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home