bakpakchik

Sunday, July 30, 2006

NOTICE

Dear All ... I have just been informed by one of my blog loyalists that there is something rather funny happening with the comments on my blog whereby the poster of the comment is informed that the comment has been sent for approval to the owner of the blog. I can assure you I have received no such approval notices, even though I enabled the said feature on the blog. I will now open up the comments as before, so please feel free to shoot me down.

Enjoy .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Why do dogs eat their poop? One reason dogs eat their poop is because it just plain taste
good. Another reason is it could be a vitamin deficiency. One other reason for the poop
eating is that it is an instinctual behavior in the wild to eat the poop to keep other predators
from tracking their movements.

Some solutions for stopping poop eating are: You can put meat tenderizer on it.

What do you think?

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, bye - Wendy! 




how I make money with paid surveys

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home