bakpakchik

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

retributed/retributioned

So how's this for the charm of English language? The word is 'retribution' and when I want to use it in a sentence, MS word will accept neither 'retributed' nor 'retributioned'?! And here I was ... about to do a jig for using a word for the first time. Is it the first time anyone has EVER used the word?

Okay, so I am being retributed/retributioned (now I'm not even sure if it's the right word to describe what I want to say!) for every time I have ever blogged without having anything concrete to blog about.

All those eventless-yet-joyful-writing days are coming back to haunt me as too-many-things-happening-too-litle-time-to-write.

The year isn't even two weeks old and it feels like SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED.

Well, we've just Karachiied and back, for Bhayya's shaddi AND Farrukh bhaiz, so that's two biggies right there. There has already been one Eid. AND I have made the ultimate Beautification Commitment, which is a WAY biggie for me.

I think my Beautification Commitment deserves a whole post of it's own (which it will getm in due time) and there's loads to blog about the weddings, and about the trip to karachi (specially the part where we weren't actually in Karachi, and technically, not in Dubai either!).

So yeah ... loads of entries due to come, but all I feel right now is sleepy. Didn't sleep all night because slept 16 hours the day before. Yes, SIXTEEN!

We went to bed knackered at 12:30 and didn't wake up till 1:30. Had a BIG breakfast, made mental lists of all the chores we had to do having been out of the city for a week (laundry, grocery, bills) and went to bed AGAIN at 3ish and didn't get up until 6!!

So, I'm groggy right now and all I want to do is look at the Shaadi pix :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... let me get this straight... MS Word didn't accept 'retribution' or its two (questionable) offshoots?

Maybe you should have written nemesized?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home