bakpakchik

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Smile :)

I went to the pantry to get myself a banana, but they were clean out :( so i decided to get a hot chocolate instead. I am a 'Office Coffee Machine' virgin no more. Free hot chocolate all day and getting paid for it? Oh my. Have I died and gone to heaven?

Anyway, so I'm taking the ho'cho back to my desk and I pass this guy in the hall walking the opposite way. He smiles, I smile back.

"How are you?" he smiles.
"Doing well, and you?" I smile back.

Never saw him before. Doubt I will again soon. Doesn't matter.

I love big companies where you don't know anybody outside your department. Puts things into perspective.

A smile from a stranger is nice. It's kind of reassuring in a "I'm smiling at you and that means you look like a friendly person with whom exchanging smiles would be pleasant" kind of way, no?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not in some weird Truman-show reality TV series? Free fruit AND free smiles??? I think I can smell rotting bananas...

10:29 AM  
Blogger abhas1 said...

yup! keep up with the smile :)

and what's with the "lalalala"??

anywho...smile!

2:47 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

send me some halib shokolata as well blease.....

mmmm

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home