bakpakchik

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tyres for Sale

We rearranged the living room last night. The tiny space between the armchair and the dining table is now occupied by ....

DSCN6255

... a set of 4 Bridgestone tyres with 17" rims in excellent condition. For Sale.

Any buyers?

No? Okay, in the meanwhile, I am contemplating plonking two tyres side by side infront of the couch, topping them with a slab of glass and having me a really funky coffee table. That's something I'd like to put my feet up on. It'd be a bitch to move around when hoovering, though.

So - till we have a taker- let's leave'm there by the dining table (that seldom gets used apart from as a dumping ground for all our paperwork and a hospice for the dying foliage gifted to us by people unaware of my 'Pink Thumb').

It was fun getting them up though. I kinda forgot how much fun it is to roll a big heavy object that seems to have a mind of it's own. (Somebody's gonna have a tough time cleaning up the skid marks on my floor today!).

We also made a friend. A young boy from the thrid floor who was fascinated by Arfiman's car and helped us roll the tyres up. I forgot his name, though. Hmm.

If you're wondering WHY Arfiman's tyres are up in our living room, you'll have to wait for him to update his blog. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll bet I can guess why the tyres are in your room...

3:26 AM  
Blogger sheandher338 said...

why why whhhyyyyyyy
bought new tires new rims? yay??

7:14 AM  
Blogger sheandher338 said...

bajjoe.. jawaid uncle had a relapse :( i'm v. upset.

7:14 AM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

Why sell them? they look nice there :D

12:06 PM  
Blogger Bakatron said...

wtf .. TIRES???

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home