bakpakchik

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Way to a Woman's Heart ...

I worked late yesterday. Well, technically not ... as I had finished my work early and didn't want to drive home, so I waited for Bhayya to pick me up after he finished work and HE got terribly delayed etc etc ... but for simplicity's sake, let's imagine that I stayed late at work.

Getting home at 7:30 and then cooking was NOT a pretty prospect, so I called Arfiman who had come home at 5:30 and miracle of miracles, my Grumpy Little One offered to cook us dinner!

Yay!

kiss the cook small

Wow. Every single time I start thinking I know him inside out, he does something I least expect him to :)

Husband's are amazing. Specially mine. Masha Allah.

Baby, dinner was AMAZING. I think I can get used to it. So, I'm thinking of working late tonight ...

kiss the cook2

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is!!! Yes, by Jimmy, by Jove, it most certainly is!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

This is... this is on a level with the splitting of the atom, the cloning of dolly the sheep and the invention of the silicon chip.

Oh my God! I can feel the foundations of society quiver beneath my feet.

Well done! I'm... I'm... I'm speechless...

I mean... what next? Arfiman Korma? Asparagus a la Arfi? Arfibocker Glory?

Shall I give you my lasagne recipe?

Just one question: why are you wearing nothing more than sandals and a T-shirt....????!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!

2:58 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

D. - stop picking on my Culinarily-Blessed-Yet-Scantily-Clad-Spouse :)

PS: We don't live in a hillstation on top of an ENGLISH hill (unlike SOME people who visit this blog), so we can pretty much prance around in the nude ... ;)

Come visit us na, then you can have burgers and curly fries a la Arfi ...

4:14 AM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

The only scary line in this post was the last line - for the husband :p

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarcasm? What sarcasm?

And what shorts, by the way? I don't see any shorts!

Enlargement of photo, please.

Actually, NO NO NO, no enlargement, thank you!

Why is nudity not permitted for residents of English-hill hillstations?

11:56 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

ooh la la. eating the cook, hain?
mwuahauhaahua! :D

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home