bakpakchik

Monday, January 08, 2007

When hard-work pays ...

All readers sick and tired of annoying blog-readers who complain about the contents of other peoples' blogs says 'Aye'.

Okay, I don't really care how many people respond with an 'Aye', because it was a rhetorical question - as are most questons posted on this blog and on others of a personal nature.

After years of blogging, I still fail to understand why there are some faggots out there who cannot grasp the concept of 'personal' blogging. I am not running a newspaper or a community website, that I need to be polictically correct and socially respnsible, you morons.

I am writing a personal blog. A diary of my thoughts, wishes and observation. This blog is about how I feel, how I think and how I am. You might find me pompous, arrogant, rude, proud, selfish and annoying, but then that is the way I am ... no one forces you to come read my blog. If you don't like what you read, go google Care Bears and read stuff more up your fuzzy alley.

This entry was brought on by one 'Chili' who commented on my last entry with these words:

i have always noticed how deeply u love 2 brag.whether it is about ur designer bag or ur limit or the cost of your car or your manicure.i do all of that and more but i dont feel the need 2 just go on blahblahblah on my blog about it!it just shows you are rather immature and it shows that u r nothing but a loser and now that you have some money in ur hands all u can do is brag. haha. pathetic.

Now Chili - hot-headed and apparently not very bright - is obviously one of the many clueless individuals when it comes to 'personal' blogs - and fails to see that it is my blog and my money and if I want to brag about my money on my blog, I will. Of course, comments are enabled on my blog, so Chili can comment whichever way Chili pleases. But if my blog gets Chili so hot and bothered, I wonder why Chili must come and visit?

Methinks Chili is perversely attracted to the fact that I am and can be everything that this Chili cannot. Methinks Chili is green. With envy.

Yes Chili, I have enough money to buy whatever I want and if you think that is 'shameless bragging' then so be it. I see no shame in writing about the fruits of my hard work. I see no shame in sharing the results of my efforts.

The fact that I have things that I brag about do not "show (I am) rather immature and it shows that (I am) nothing but a loser and now that (I) have some money in (my) hands all (i) can do is brag. haha. pathetic. " If anything, it does the opposite.

It shows that I am old enough and mature enough to have 'made it', and that I am strong enough to not be ambarrassed to admit that I am successful.

Success - and money - is not something to be ashamed of if you have worked hard to get it. 'Bragging' as you so call it - but which I see as a casual or nedded reference to something - is justified if you have earned it.

I am not bragging about driving a car daddy bought me, or a designer handbag I swiped the Hubby's credit card to get.

Pathetic, you called it?

I'll tell you what's pathetic.

Pathetic is two kinds of people:

1. Those who are complacent and lazy and never get anywhere in life, and then point fingers at those that work hard and win.

2. Those who work like dogs and for some reason are embarrased of their success ... and go on to hate those who are brave enough rejoice in their own success ... all because they themselves do not have the self-esteem to raise their heads high and say these simple words "I work hard and it works well for me".

That, my dear Chili, is what is pathetic.

Me? I am just simply saying those simple words you seem to not be able to.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a clue dim wit with all the money you have get a dairy if you want electronic use ms word.

Dont call your blog personal and then post it on the internet. Kind of defeats the purpose of being personal.

1:05 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

Here's one for you Einstein: I said it's a 'personal blog'. It's there for my family and friends to see what I'm doing and feeling and when.

Apparently, there are pyschos like you out there who come as part of the package and to that fact I think I will have to resign myself.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh have you heard of email or group mails?

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...bpc...net trolls will be net trolls will be net trolls...funny how these faceless commentators are quick to comment and be rude and crude but you don't see them having blogs or putting their thoughts and feelings out there...they just exist to waste their time getting it on at others' blogs and as a reader of many i've seen this happen many a time...i suggest you delete/remove ALL offensive comments and after a while it'll discourage them as it is...i hope they/this doesn't force you to close this blog since i very much enjoy reading it...

-ash

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 PM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

@chili. really? I went to your blog? I couldn't possibly have thought much of it as I seem to NOT remember it at all. Care to point it out again, or too scared?

Let me answer that: you will probably make up some excuse to hide your true identity because you porbably aren't as hot as you think you are.

LOL

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a solution might be diaryland.com. check it out.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure attack me for pointing out the obvious

10:24 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

and chilli has conveninently ignored my comment about the URL of his/her/its blog, obviously becasue he/she/it is too chicken to stand the kinds of scrutiny he/she/it thinks other people should be subject to.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:19 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

tsk tsk. I can't respond to someone who's not even smart enough to come up with an original nic. Oh, the frustration ... but i guess challenged individuals deserve to be cut some slack.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats right attack the messenger when you cannot attack the message.

BM

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:12 PM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

Deleted comments were the usual Chili-standard comments from - who else - Chili.

After the usual insults, Chili kindly conceded to not visit my blog again. I must say, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Now BM, why don't you hide your tail between your legs too and go find a blog about butterflies and world peace?

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try harder

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

oh dear

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home