bakpakchik

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend Wisdom #003

The past week or so have been an emotional overload for BPC. Toooooo much upheaval and confrontation and confession and crying and seething and just toooooo much drama. According to Arfiman, BPC's life turned into a Star Plus Drama. LOL

I had a few thoughts about what would qualify as Weekend Wisdom this week.

Is it the reinforcement of Weekend Wisdom #002, despite (or perhaps due to?) efforts to prove that maybe I was underrating the concept of friends. Nope. I was right. And nope, that wouldn't cut it as WW#003.

Gosh, I can't even begin to write everything that happened this week. Mostly because .. well, it would just be too weird. Let's just say that BPC learned A LOT.

Suffice to say, Weekend Wisdom #003 is definitely this:

"This too shall pass"

And that goes for anything.

Stupid people do stupid things and you get mad, but life goes on. Sometimes people close to you do hurtful things and you feel betrayed, but life goes on then too. And sometimes, you yourself do/say things that in normal circumstances you so would not. Guess what happend then

Thank you Ammi, Baba, Mummy, Arfiman, Max, Bhayya and Bhabhi for everything the last few days. I wish Kirna was with us .. we missed you :)

PS: Didn't I warn y'all I get Psycho around my birthday?

I didn't?

Ooops.

Okay, consider yourselves warned now. You have a little less than a year to make plans to be AWOL next December First.

Tee Hee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home