bakpakchik

Monday, May 22, 2006

I need breakfast

PEACE! I have had a few continuous minutes of peace. I think all my blog readers are sending positive thoughts my way and hence some PEACE.

After a nail-on-chalkboard-reminiscent session of Whattimedidyouleavelastnight?Whyfiveoclock?Whattimedidyoucomebackfromyourlunchbvreak?whattimedidbossladycomeback?beforeyouorafteryou?whattimewillyouleavetoday?, I finally made him shut up.

He's working on a presentation right now ... something he has to submit to his college about the company he interned at. It's amazing how little he knows about an organization he has been interning at for six bloody weeks now.

He doesn't even know the proper NAME for fuckssake. Or the operational/heirarchical structure. Geez.

So I finally got him to shut up after I told him that a better way to correct the mistakes in his report is to have me read through it after he's finished writing it than it is to ask me a question after every five words he types.

The goon doesn't even know how to use MS Word properly.

MotorMouth, if you're reading this ... go flush your head in the toilet.

I need breakfast.

No, make that a few shots of tequila ... and some high-potency drugs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

Do YOU get a chance to write a report on HIM?

11:45 PM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

I WISH!

In any case, at the end of the day, he is 19 and this is his first job. I wouldn't belittle his efforts officially.

I read your story BTW D. I LOVED it!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

No, you're quite right... and you never know... it could just be his nerves that are making him go into hyper-keen, hyper-dense mode.

Thanks very much for reading my story and for your kind comment about it. I felt nervous reading it... and then I felt even worse when people started laughing, but there you go: it's done now.

But how come no-one ever leaves posts/comments on my own site? I've just begun to think that no-one visits it any more. Maybe - if you've got a minute - you could post a comment about my story?

5:43 AM  
Blogger inspirex said...

why are interns persistently like that?????
organizations should let us interview interns before hiring them too!!
:D

u COULD do a report on him, and if your up to being extra nice, you can skip sending it to his school......now THAT would be fun....

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home