bakpakchik

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

White Flag

I am strongly opposed to the neo-conservative war agenda - and believe in the urgent necessity of a left-right anti-war coalition. The choice facing us is stark: More Shock and Awe- against Syria, Iran or Belarus, or any other country which refuses to pay Danegeld to The Empire- or lasting peace and security- based on respect for the sovereignty of nations. It's time to make our stand. On domestic issues I support renationalisation of the railways and public utilities, a new top rate of income tax on the very wealthy, free care for the elderly, a free National Health Service including the restoration of NHS dentistry, protection of the Green Belt and the countryside, and the restoration of capital punishment.

You must have realised by now that none of what I wrote above is actually my thoughts. Heh. It's somerandombody's profile from the Big World of Blog. I actually do agree with the first two sentences and planned to compose a post based on that, but who am I kidding?

We needed a post to stop the war going on in my 'comments' section on the Fawara post.

So guys , chill.

A note to all you anonymous dudes (or dudettes): if you can't say it with a face or name, don't say it at all. Opinions don't count if the perosn behind them feels the need to hide. At least I have faith enough in my opinion to put it up in public for all to see that it's MY opinion.

Also ... regardless of any 'hate' comments I get, I will continue to write what I feel because it's my blog.

Get it? It's MY BLOG ... not a document created anticipating it's future historical value, or one to be judged on merit of it's level/angle of social commentary.

PEACE

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does blogspot not allow you to ban anonymous comments?

10:54 PM  
Blogger inspirex said...

Aye!
Peace rules!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@d, anonymous comments can be blocked. BUT, what's the fun in that?

3:04 AM  
Blogger Hina said...

phew... you changed the post. Now go and make one of your 3 picture series strip and post it. AND PLEASE, get off of flicker or mail me the strip seperately.

:)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

good stuff. keep the rants coming.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jawzer. saw ur comment on sheen's blog.. i turned 19 but she turned 22 na :p
lahv lahv
I WENT TO THE BRYAN ADAMS CONCERT!!!
yeh baybeh;)
miss you muchmuch.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, why havent you written in ur blog in forever..? me check everyday :( lahv ur writing na. wet to see the fountain today for the first time.. and it bloody wasnt turned on.. hmphness!
-k

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home