bakpakchik

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sikh?!!

I tested myself in on the Belief-o-Matic today. It's a quiz (slightly lengthy) that assesses your religious beliefs and then matches you against various religions in it's system to see how well you fit in with which.

Turns out my beliefs make me a better Sikh than Muslim. Fancy that. Infact, Islam lists itself way down on number 6 for me as far as the belief-o-matic is conerned.

Aparently, I subscribe mroe to Sikhism (100%), Liberal Quakers (98%), Reform Judaism (98%), Bahá'í Faith (89%) and Unitarian Universalism (87%) than I do to Islam (85%).

Interestingly, where I am 85% islam, I am also 85% Orthodox Judaism. Hinduism is 70% and Scientology 61%. Bottom of htel ist is Nontheist (27%).

Well, at least the Belief-o-matic realizes I believe in God.

Try it yourself: http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, I follow the philosophies of Reform Judaism!! Islam is 5th on my scale.

The real question to ask though is... do people REALLY understand the TRUE nature of Islam / Christianity / Judaism etc? Or is this website also somebody's interpretation of these religions?

Is Islam the same for a sunni and a shia and a wahabi and a ismaili etc etc?

Me thinks not...

7:49 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

Nick! Get out of my head! LOL

I agree. i thought the same things myself.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home