bakpakchik

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tulsi Addicts

Okay, please get your water balloons and rotten tomatoes ready: I LOVE the soppy, never-ending Indian soaps.

No, really. I do. Seriously.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Khanai Ghar Ghar Ki. Tu Tu Main Main. ALL OF THEM. All 35,678 of them.

I don't know why, but I do.

I love the saris, the bindis, the self-righteous matriarch, the bitchy bhabhi/nand, the scheming saas, the gorgeous devar .. uff .. sadly, I don't get time to watch them anymore.

Funny how - post-marriage - my TV diet has switched from a mum-induced Star Plus overdose to a hubby-induced wrestling/boxing/anime/car-racing intake.

IMO: Let the Tulsi-addicts be. They're just harmelss TV shows. So long as Ammi doesn't start wearing a sari and ALL here jewels ALL the time, it's just TV, no?

I mean, when was the last time you saw Shrek and farted ceaselessly in the pool?

kyunki

3 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

the shahi mint deluxe kicks ass. (green wala dubba). no other supari quite like it.

9:21 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

?! shahi mint what?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

hmm shahi supari. when you mentioned tulsi, i assumed you alluded to the supari. there's a brand of another supari packet called shahi supari, they have a crazy brand called shahi mint deluxe.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home