bakpakchik

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The REAL me

I read somewhere that quizzez on the internet are more about analytical ego-stroking than about ciritical self-analysis. That everybbody is "a leader" or "has "great potential" and is basically "a gift of God to Humanity".

Blah.

I then stumbled upon this quiz where someone I knew had scored as an angel. Curious to see what mythological creature I might turn out to be, I gave it a shot. How did I far?

werewolf

Yup, that's me. Whatodo? I am like this only.

Why don't you try it too?
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=21002

A WOO A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (or whatever it is that werewolves sound like)

And id you note, I score 75% as both mermaid and werewolf. Why did they show me the werewolf picture?

Hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Talha Masood said...

the links not working

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home