bakpakchik

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Randomness ... Randomosities .. Randomilicious ...

Feline Felons
Malign Melon
Scully's 'not so malign' tumor
Tumor rhymes with humor
I love a sense of humor
I also love my car
My car is fast
Fast rhymes with last
That's what I don't want to be
But getting back to 'fast'
That's how my hair grows
I'm having goodh airdays with my straightening iron
SPekaing or irons, i nearly dropped ours this morning
I have indeed droppedi t once before
tahts hwo the top little bit fell off
now i cant put water in it
speakign of water, i did the laundry recently
which is still hanging in the living room
the lviing room is krian's room these days
its messy
not that i mind, cuz I'M messy
I need to cook today
I'll cook chicken
Yes, I'll go home now and cook some chicken.
Yum Yum.
New Chicken for my Bunny.
Yummy yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home