bakpakchik

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Rearing to go ...

ccccccccar rear

Isn't it funny that the only decent picture I have of my car right now is that of it's rear end? My license plate number is A 12363. It's the one in the back. The one in front is Max's car.

They're the Twins.

Max's is the Evil Twin, with the body work and grills and all.

Mine is the innocent, Naive twin. All stock. With Chris's rims. (Chris is the previous owner of the car).

I scratched the rims. Well, actaully it was Arfi at the wheel when they got scratched. But technically it was my fault: parking too close to the sidewalk.

The things you have to worry about with a Shiny Red car.

Just the other day I went over a bump and actually stroked the dashboard in apology and said 'sorry' to my car.

Wow. That was a first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home