bakpakchik

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

*happy*

Hmm, if I thought the fishy below was adorable, I had a whole avalanche of 'adoraqble' coming my way.

It started with me getting up to wash my face on our Shaadi Day. I go to the bathroom all sticky eyed and ...

anniversary lion

Hee hee.

Then came the Fishy when I went to my car ot drive to work. Arfiman and I planned lunch together (of course) and when he came to pick me up ....

anniversary bear

:)

We both tried to sneak out of work early but I got delayed with two end-of-the-day meetings. I come home and ...

anniversary gerbil

Orchids AND a gerbil. So cute and fat. )

And then we went for dinner. Coming back from dinner, I go to the bathroom and ...

anniversary puppy

PUPPY! So many chhota littuls I got. And puppy holding a book Arfiman knew I wanted (I'be blogged about it below) Yay :)

THE BEST anniversary prezzies I could have hoped for. Thankoo Arfiman for making my day so special.

anniversary

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww cute.

I am glad Arafaat learned something from me.

By the way what is this POP Arafaat wrote in the notes.

Or is it something I don't want to know?

Omair

1:57 AM  
Blogger Hina said...

CUTE!! Arfi you are so sweet. I see You've been taking classes from OZ :)

BPC, I am surprised OZ didn't comment on the fact that you said "Thankoo Arfiman for making my day so special."

MY?? what about OURS??

OZ always thinks that we "women" claim that weddings and anniversaries are our turf. I do the same... and always hear it from him.

3:06 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

NO! MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIIINE!!

ALL MINE :)

Thanks Oz, if you had ANY hand in this. You boys are all softies, right Hinamommy?

3:51 AM  
Blogger sheandher338 said...

its itna saaaaraaaa cute wala!!!! cute chota littuls!!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...
I'll call you Bajjoe cuz thats what Kiran calls you. I'm one of Kiran's friends from Lahore. Not sure that you'd have heard of me...
Anyways, I'm like free for a while; actually for two and a half months now, before I join LUMS so I've been reading your blog...
I just wanted to say how I completely adore you and your marriage and hope it stays the same forever..:D It's amazing to see and know that people really do love each other in reality!

Take care and God Bless.
SB.

9:47 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

:D CUTIES!

lovey dovey birdies :p

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home