bakpakchik

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mrs. Arafaat Ali Khan

Right about this time last year, I was crackign my knuckles nervously. Butterflies in stomach. I was all prettied up with henna on my hands.

I was on my way to the court for my nikaah.

I had always expressed supreme loathing at significant events in one's life coinciding with days such as Christmas, or new Years etc etc. Isn't it poetic justice, then, that the first day of my new life would fall on ... YAUM-E-AZADI!!!!!

Here's one from this time last year ... when I became Mrs. Arafaat Ali Khan.

nikah

Obviously, I insist on celebrating my wedding anniversary on our reception date: 16th August.

4 Comments:

Blogger sheandher338 said...

ooohhh.. happy one year juzaaa.. mwaaaaah. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Hina said...

Did arfi have more hair at this time last year ??

:P

Congrats... how could I forget that momentous day I spent with you and my 3 month old baby???

11:33 AM  
Blogger Hina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 AM  
Blogger bakpakchik said...

Thank you all for your good wishes :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home